The position listed below is not with Rapid Recruitments but with Ambrosia Salon Rapid Recruitment's is a private organization that works in collaboration with government agencies to promote emerging careers. Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources to supplement your skills in order to attain your dream career.
Upscale Atlanta Salon is seeking a part-time salon receptionist. Work days/hours as described below:
- Tuesday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Greet clients as they step into the salon; take their inquiries and make them feel comfortable while they wait to be attended to; and schedule appointments for clients with hair stylists.
- Offer clients some refreshments as they wait for their turn to be attended to, and offer them magazines to read.
- Answer the telephone and attend to inquiries made over the phone, and also make bookings for clients.
- Be very knowledgeable about various hair care products and give clients useful advice about the products if they seek your opinion.
- Check products in the salon to ensure that they are not out of stock, and inform management of products in shortage in order for them to place orders for more supplies.
- Call clients to remind them that they have an appointment for the next day just in case they have forgotten.
- Keep records of client payment/billings for services rendered in the salon, create roster for staff and record commissions for stylists.
- Run reports as needed.
- 1 - 2 years working in a Salon setting.
- Good knowledge of hair care and beauty products.
- Exhibit good human relations skills.
- Ability to resolve issues amicable, especially with clients.
- Good organizational skills.
- Have good temperament.
- Millennium Software knowledge preferred.
• Post ID: 89790077 atlanta