Posted: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 11:35 PM
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 : 100
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device : SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
A SAP HANA Modeler / Cloud Analytics Senior Consultant on the SAP Big Data and Cloud Analytics team is responsible for defining and implementing SAP Analytics solutions (both on:premise and cloud based) including SAP HANA, BusinessObjects, Cloud for Analytics and Digital Boardroom. The role will involve both functional and technical expertise to develop Big Data Analytics architecture to best address our Customer's needs. As cloud services are becoming more and more important for our customers the role will involve deployment of modern Cloud based Analytics solutions.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In this role, the Senior Consultant works directly with industry experts and technology experts to translate our customers' business needs into business and architectural solution proposals / business blueprints. This position requires the ability to work and communicate as a part of a high performance team in a global environment.
- Work in a team of Professional Services consultants, architects and project managers who implement SAP and Big Data Analytics solutions.
- Provide SAP HANA modeling and Analytics expertise in the development of new solutions as well as the improvement of existing solutions.
- Being able to articulate and define analytics solutions being used by supervisory board, executive committees and senior managers
- Deliver and lead industry:centric customer projects through providing Big Data Analytics for the desired business metrics.
- Ability to work as a visualization architect to recommend the best visualization stories for customer's business KPI's
- Help customers harmonize master data and building data models (in HANA or other relational databases)
- Will involve leading or participating in business sessions to identify and document business use cases.
- Meet clients, analyze their requirements, document and prepare project proposals
- Review and contribute to solution knowledge base with specific areas of expertise, Develop and document enterprise knowledge in the form of technical articles, and best practices
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
In addition to a strong business and analytics background, the position requires strong problem:solving, analytical abilities and consulting skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of business and in a global and regional team environment.
The ideal candidate covers a major part of the following expertise areas:
- Strong industry or LoB knowledge
- Excellent knowledge in Big Data, Analytics and IoT topics
- Experience in designing and building data warehousing solutions and Enterprise Analytics architectures
- SAP Analytics solution know how
- Strong work ethics, driven, dependable, and responsible
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly new Big Data and Cloud Analytics solutions.
- Ability to stay on top of technology innovations and eager to continuously learn.
- Must be a flexible self:starter who can ramp up with new technologies quickly and can adapt to a growing
• Location: Atlanta
• Post ID: 93569557 atlanta