What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
The Product Manager is an expert on our solution that can apply that knowledge against the needs expressed by the marketplace and our various sales channels. This role supports the product management team in gathering and defining product requirements and business cases for the SMB commercial fleet portfolio and then helping to launch the right features into the market. This role is also responsible for developing and executing the strategy to upgrade customers on legacy software solutions to our newer offerings. The Product Manager works closely with product managers, stakeholders, sales and the operations teams to deliver successful products and services to support the organization’s overall strategy.
- Become the subject matter expert on key market issues and customer problems that impact product capabilities
- Develop, test and enhance a technical and commercial process to facilitate the upgrade of our customers from legacy solutions onto newer Verizon Connect platforms.
- Work to develop an ongoing customer board that can be used for specific feedback on projects under development
- Work closely with Verizon Go to Market team to coordinate actions and needs around product launches and ongoing support
- Assist in leading cross-functional teams to achieve company objectives, as well as, act as a contact for sales, support, implementation, and development
- Communicate effectively with prospects in the sales process, including supporting sales in demo and opportunity discussions
- Group and sort enhancement traffic to identify product needs across the business
- Support product performance metric reporting as needed
- Identify customer needs and market problems that would help to drive product roadmap decisions.
- Work with Product Team to build and execute product roadmap
What we’re looking for...
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Experience working with or supporting B2B sales teams on complex opportunities
- Ability to manage needs from cross-functional teams members against tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2383094-product-manager
• Post ID: 93811912 atlanta