About the Job
Position Opportunity for Brand Vaughan Lumber Company
Outside Sales Rep
Headquartered in Tucker, Georgia, Brand Vaughan Lumber (BVL) is a privately owned and operated, provider of building materials, including Framing, Engineered Lumber, doors, windows,siding, roofing, millwork and installation services. Established in 1946 in the Atlanta market, BVL is strong financially and operates 5 growing locations in Georgia. AT BVL, we help our customers successfully build homes and commercial projects while providing career opportunities for our associates. We live our mission every day to “Deliver extra mile service and leave a positive impression through our commitment to the principle, “Strength Lies Within.” If our mission and the desire to grow and learn in a great American industry is appealing to you, we would love for you to consider becoming part of our team.Current Locations: Tucker, Cumming, Madison, Columbus, and Norcross.
We are seeking candidates who have the qualifications highlighted below. Please apply by emailing your resume directly to: email@example.com and put “Outside Sales Rep” in the subject line of the email. No phone calls please. No agencies.
Overview of Opportunity:
Outside Sales is a commission based compensation opportunity that represents Brand Vaughan in the field with the goal of growing sales personally and for the company. There is a lot to do and a great opportunity to add value and make a difference.
Scope of Work:
- Ability to be flexible with work scheduled in order to get the job done. Monday through Friday with additional times needed on weekends if shipping is running.
- Offer take off assistance to our customers in regards to sold products.
- Ability to schedule job site deliveries.
- Knowledge of established Brand Vaughan pricing structure.
- Ability to communicate product information, new products, price increases and market sensitive information etc.
- Physical inventory – participate in inventory counts as scheduled.
- Attend company meetings and functions throughout the year.
- Develop relationships with co-workers, customers and vendor partners. Develop customer service mindset and skills to serve your needs, associate needs and the needs of our customers.
- Minimum 3-5 years of outside sales industry related experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent 10 years’ experience within the related field/industry
- Computer skills required – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Must be able to lift 35lbs
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Extensive industry related product knowledge
Who Are You?
We need people who are:
- Service Oriented
- OARS - Accept ownership, accountability and responsibility for results through your commitment to the principle, Strength lies within. Together, we do it better.
- Competitors – energized by competition and love to win. Respond well to having measurable goals and driven to produce.
- Possess Intensity – this industry requires people who have stamina and endurance and are willing to work on themselves as hard as they do their jobs. High energy and focus are needed to be successful.
- Possess strong values – integrity and honesty. Refuse to cut corners, take shortcuts or compromise on doing the right things. Enjoy serving others and understand that in order to successfully lead you must be able to follow!
Work performed in an office and jobsite setting. One would need to be accessible from 7am-7pm (at a minimum). Local travel is required.
Brand Vaughan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
• Post ID: 92488647 atlanta