TriStar Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, GA
Cartersville Medical Center is a 119-bed acute care hospital, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, Certified Total Joint program and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program facility accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Women’s Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Advanced Wound Healing Center provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.
Cartersville is seeking a Medical Technologist to work PRN/as needed.
- The medical technologist serves to insure that quality diagnostic services are provided to the neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient populations for health maintenance and/or improvement.
- The medical technologist cooperates and coordinates activities with the laboratory staff, medical staff, other health care professionals, clinical affiliations, administration, students, volunteers and other therapy disciplines as necessary for the provision of quality patient care.
Provides rapid turn around times on stat testing.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment. Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of CMC.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08625-6346&lang=en
• Post ID: 58008643 atlanta