- Will be trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of products to clinicians in a hospital environment
- Requires the ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and sales training methodology.
- Will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that drives results
- Lead the customer within healthcare compliance through concise, professional, ethical actions
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity, or other positions within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of two or more years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device, or healthcare industry, or large account management.
- Three or more yearsâ experience in outside sales is preferred.
- The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend) is required.
- A valid driver's license in one of the 50 states and a clean driving record is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Candidates with documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate with other J&J associates (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers), external companies (distributor reps) and KOLs are preferred.
- Self-starters with strong time management and planning skills are also preferred.
- Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience as well as experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base is strongly preferred.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Ethicon Inc. (6045)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=7786171219&lang=en
• Post ID: 91650487 atlanta