What you’ll be doing...
The Sr. Manager of Business Systems provides expertise in leading the teams that support business systems supporting Finance, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing and other organizations. We’re looking for a strong, self-motivated individual who brings technical, process and managerial leadership as well as a service-oriented mindset in everything they do to lead teams that support our ERP, CRM and reporting global functions.
- Manage a department of 20+ IT professionals with manager-level direct reports for CRM, ERP and other systems teams
- Leads the delivery of highly complex IT applications and systems, which includes leadership of multiple independent projects across multiple functional areas and technology platforms.
- Leads meetings with business stakeholders and technology leadership to understand business goals and solutions needs, including facilitating and curating business requirements definition and translation of requirements into technical specifications for software engineering teams.
- Act as the subject-matter expert for key business systems including Salesforce.com, NetSuite (and other legacy). You will also play a key role in the move to SAP for all ERP.
- Manage all business intelligence and associated solutions for data reporting, predictive analytics and other data centric objectives.
- Manage new and existing data flows and data accuracy between internal and external systems and services.
- Support change management activities including communications, training, etc. for all related business systems and processes.
- Identify, acquire and manage systems administrators and other resources, both internal and external, to support the expansion of key systems and new business functions as the company grows.
What we’re looking for...
Qualifications, Skills And Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Computer Science or other engineering modalities etc.). Master’s degree preferred (MBA or MsC).
- 5 years of supervisory experience managing managers and technical teams.
- Complete understanding of common Finance, Sales, Marketing and Customer Support business functions with an emphasis on application of technology towards process automation and data integration.
- Strong process management, negotiating, influencing and problem resolution skills.
- Proven experience leading successful business systems change management initiatives.
- Proven ability to lead cross functional and technical teams
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Experience working in a fast paced, complex environment that can sometime present conflicting challenges.
- Prior experience working with ERP & CRM systems (SAP and Salesforce.com preferred).
- Excellent listening skills and ability to expresses ideas fluently and logically
- Good understanding of ITIL/ITSM Frameworks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to mentor, coach and inspire others
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with and knowledge of IT outsourcing activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2303136-sr-mgr-business-systems
• Post ID: 91719327 atlanta