- Negotiate Master Lease Agreements with local municipalities, government entities, and utility companies for attachment rights and right-of-way access.
- Develop Small Cell proposals and make oral presentations.
- Articulate client business value with consultative selling approach.
- Facilitate and lead community outreach programs to educate municipalities and neighborhoods regarding small cell and wireless facilities.
- Utilize existing tools and resources within the established Small Cell MLA program to maintain consistency in approach.
- Work in In-House legal teams, outside counsel, government affairs, and other teams such as HQ, OneFiber, and Smart Communities to coordinate efforts to streamline zoning and permitting for small cell.
- Evaluate existing wireless codes to ensure all proposed revisions are consistent with other ordinance and legislative efforts.
- Understand and communicate and secure rights for option to have un-metered power for small cells.
- Meet with stakeholders in the submarkets to communicate status of MLA negotiations by providing realistic guidance and feedback on feasibility and timing of outcomes.
- Provide support and business case justification for approval and execution of MLA to the management team.
- Present and explain key business terms and conditions of MLA to stakeholders and management after full execution.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, executive leadership, clients, and key contacts.
- Assist local counsel and other internal and external organizations to secure any and all necessary approvals needed to finalize lease negotiations.
- Assist manager with daily operations of the team when the manager is out of the office.
- Bachelor Degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations pertaining to wireless telecommunications.
- Experience with contracts and documentation procedures.
- Knowledge of real estate law and practices, business, legal, and financial terms and concepts.
Ideally, You Will Also Have:
- Your degree in Business Management or related field.
- Work experience in telecommunications real estate and small cell.
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and written skills with ability to interact with corporate level executives.
- Previous sales or business development experience.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be an individual contributor who utilizes discretion and independent judgment in the completion of projects and tasks.
- Demonstration of original, innovative thinking and openness and flexibility to change.
- Project management skills with ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, take initiative, resolve conflicts, be creative, coordinate and make decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Proven track record of meeting goals and objectives while ensuring compliance to company policies and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, coach, and influence large diverse teams toward common goals and objectives.
- Ability to establish and maintain favorable working relationships while dealing with diverse personalities.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality results and to meet or exceed objectives while working in a fast paced environment.
- Good organizational skills
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6497402-senior-wireless-real-estate-specialist