What you’ll be doing...
The ERP Manager is a supervisory position within Verizon Telematics Information Technology Business Systems division that manages a team of systems administrators for the support and maintenance of our ERP business systems and other legacy financial accounting and operational systems.
- Responsible for managing the IT related administration and support of the company’s ERP business systems and legacy financial accounting systems including, but not limited to, NetSuite, Intacct and soon SAP (which will be replacing all legacy systems).
- Primarily responsible for coordinating and working with user departments in activities related to the transition of all legacy financial accounting systems to the new ERP financial system, SAP.
- Managing a growing team system administrators who are triaging and manage day-to-day ERP related help desk tickets
- Provide assistance in resolving escalated and/or high priority ERP issues.
- Lead complex business requirement discussions; gather, evaluate, and document business needs and requirements and translate those into functional specifications
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, prioritize ticket and project work to determine the best options for implementation; assigns tasks within a supervised unit.
- Assist with contracts negotiations for business systems software and third party service providers as needed.
- Collaborate with ERP IT and business team members to execute complex solutions.
- Work with other functional and technical teams such to ensure Telematics systems are integrated together to meet operational, quality, and performance objectives, ensuring the integrity of financial data in SAP
- Responsible for reviewing all ERP release notes and analyzing impact to our organization as well as learning any new offerings to implement, as necessary.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area (Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or MIS), MBA a plus.
- 5 Years experience in ERP Administration
- 3 Years management experience leading technical teams.
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy – ability to transform end-user needs into technical and functional requirements.
- Expert understanding of SAP (Hana Cloud and Private Cloud a strong plus)
- Detailed understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to: Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing); Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfilment); Sales (Commissions); Payroll, Expense Tracking, Multi-currency, Service (Case Management, Service Billing); Project Management.
- Project management, system implementation, data migration and system integration experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work creatively in a problem solving environment.
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience.
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to form relationships both externally and internally.
- Ability to work well with team members, customers, and contractors is essential.
- Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills.
- Excellent time management skills; able to work efficiently while meeting tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- SAP Certification
- Experience with software in a ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS) environment.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2303134-erp-systems-manager
• Post ID: 91719852 atlanta