What you’ll be doing...
As a candidate joining us, you will have a huge impact on what our company offers its consumers and the culture of our company.
- Starting from the initial phase you will be architecting the Business intelligence platform to gather insights and analytics for our massive data on Real Time Streaming.
- Identify business insights and business opportunities using complex customer data, customer usage trend and product usage data
- Strong analytical skills with the intellectual curiosity to find the answer, identify a pattern or provide actionable insights
- Ability to integrate various data sources and multiple data sets
- Ability to model real time streams and provide trending insights to our customer channels
- Capable of building a model to further analyze large sets of real time data
- Develop dashboards of key indicators and insights
- Experience with Tableau, MicroStrategy or other advance business intelligence tools a plus
- Define and develop propensity model to drive growth and reduce churn.
- Support deep dive analysis requested by executives and cross-functional leaders.
- You’ll be working directly with a Vendor to develop these and also will liaise with the other development teams and operations managers.
What we’re looking for...
- 8+ Years of expertise in building Business Intelligence models and frameworks
- 5+ years of experience applying data science, data mining and statistical techniques within an organization.
- Experience with statistical tools like SAS and R.
- Experience with analytical tools like Matlab or SPSS.
- Familiarity with advanced statistical and operations research modeling tools, machine learning and data engineering
- Experience working with large data sets to solve problems.
- Familiarity with relational databases and Experience with Spark and/or Hadoop is a big plus.
- Experience with deep learning library like TensorFlow and/or Theano is a big plus.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, decision-making skills and proven ability to discern critical from minor problems.
- Ability to innovate new solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills in areas such as facilitation and negotiation and the ability to work with internal and external customers
- MS or PHD in statistics or related field is a big plus
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2412872-data-scientist-back-office-operations
• Post ID: 88986597 atlanta