What you’ll be doing...
The Client Services Management function is accountable for the post-sales relationship with the client; overseeing the operational health of Verizon Services from delivery through lifecycle support. Ensures and may manage internal & external resources to deliver services andmaintain their compliance with customer contractual commitments. Governs reporting and financial management relative to contractual commitments and SLA’s, including Billing account strategy, setup and optimization. Responsible to coordinate the establishment of customer specific Service Plans with strategic focus on Continual Service Improvement.
Required to be on-site at customer's office in Alpharetta, GA. This Lead Specialist role provides post-sales, lifecycle relationship, governance and support of an assigned B-End customer with a high level of complexity to solve a wide range of issues or problems. Performs low-level analysis of issues or problems. Monitors defined KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) across several technologies and implements action plans when metrics fall below agreed KPIs. Provides financial support relative to contractual commitments and SLA’s, including billing account strategy, setup and optimization.
- Accountable to ensure service led contractual commitments are achieved, customer satisfaction is met, and corporate policies are adhered to.
- Resolve complex business problems or escalations by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders as needed.
- Participates as needed in service reviews.
- Act as escalation POC to the customer for all service related matters.
- Lead efforts to escalate across internal functional groups to resolve service or client business impacting issues.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities within the base that can drive new revenue growth.
- Ability to be on call for after hours support as needed.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Verizon products & solutions.
- Support the Verizon Credo through adherence to company policies, processes and practices.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Excellent client & organization, communication and process skills.
- Proven ability to manage and negotiate with internal and external organizations.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of leadership.
- ITIL v3 Certification.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2405698-lead-client-services-specialist
• Post ID: 88986542 atlanta