Posted: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 12:15 AM
About the Job
Do you have experience leading an mobile development team for a large corporate enterprise? Have a strong background in mobile development yourself? We have a new position in our IT organization developing and enhancing mobile applications that are used by our employees as well as our customers. The mobile applications we have developed include iOS and Android applications as well as RFID and others used on a variety of mobile devices. We are looking for someone that has lead teams developing these types of solutions and has strong technical and people leadership. On the technical side, we ideally would like an individual who is familiar with the Xamarin platform for mobile application development - this is key for us and if you do not have experience for Xamarin, this would not be an ideal match. To be considered qualified, you should have the following skills & experience:
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing mobile application development teams using Xamarin as a development tool.
- 5+ years of mobile development experience including strong technical development skills in the area of mobile development.
- Experience with not only iOS and Android development but experience developing other mobile systems like RFID.
- Strong experience in application and solution delivery - managing development projects from conception to implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills both written and verbal.
• Location: Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
• Post ID: 86697632 atlanta