What you’ll be doing...
We’re in the business of empowering communication – ensuring the flow of data, the exchange of ideas and the security of information. When you launch your career with our three year entry-level Information Technology Leadership Development Program – which is part of the Verizon Campus Program – you'll dive into our full spectrum of industry defining technologies that enable our millions of customers to harness the power of our networks every day.
In this role, you’ll be:
• Completing three unique rotations throughout our core and wireless groups, focusing on the development of key functional skills.
• Strengthening your technical, business and leadership skills through structured assignments, participate in enterprise-wide leadership/management development curriculum and defined networking/support activities.
• Applying your skills in a full range of high-impact projects, meetings, and presentations.
• Completing the program successfully to be eligible for placement.
As an IT Verizon Leadership Development Program participant, you may enter into rotations in one of following tracks:
• Data Science and Analytics
• Digital Platform
What we’re looking for...
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You’ll need to have:
• Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree program in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Management, Statistics, Data Science, Cyber Security, Information Systems Security, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design Computer-Based Art or related major with an expected completiondate by June 2018.
Even better if you have:
• Willingness to be placed for long- or short-term rotations in locations throughout our U.S. footprint. Rotation locations may include, but are not limited to: Alpharetta, GA; Basking Ridge, NJ; Colorado Springs, CO; Irvine, CA and/or Temple Terrace, FL.
• GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Strong leadership skills and are team oriented.
• Superior organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced modeling and operations research experience.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and meet critical deadlines.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2407241-information-technology-leadership-development-program
• Post ID: 88986902 atlanta