Excellent Healthcare Organization is building out their Business Intelligence team and adding a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer who will be versed in QlikView. This is a Direct hire position and has a great benefits package including low-cost health and dental insurance, matching 401k and lucrative PTO.
Some duties include:
- Be responsible for the creation of BI reports, dashboards and other forms of information designed to gain new insights, monitor key organizational and operational measures
- Be responsible for building new data sets and data structures as required to support business needs
- Manage the distribution, replication, and archival of data.
To be successful you should possess most of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or related field is required.
- 3+ years of experience in implementing/developing/supporting Business Intelligence applications/Dashboards in Qlikview
- QlickView Experience Required.
- SQL experience including creating tables, views, stored procedures, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Some proficiency with SQL databases required.
- Basic level proficiency with query performance tuning preferred.
Small relocation package available.
To expedite review of your Resume, when submitting for this position, please ensure your Resume highlights the above duties/qualifications that you legitimately have experience in/possess and email directly or through this job board.
Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30 years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 93936752 atlanta