Posted: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 12:12 AM
Company Name:Metro Bolt & Supply Co Inc
Benefits Offered Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
Be an important part of the team providing excellent customer service for both call in and walk in customers. When not helping customers, a technician may also be involved in posting to accounts receivable and payable, entering sales orders and purchase orders, and packaging material for stock or orders. Position could expand into some outside sales. Some driving may be necessary for pickups or deliveries, sales.
• Greet incoming calls warmly & pleasantly.
• Manage inbound and outbound calls.
• Assist callers, who may not always know what they want and point them in the right direction.
• Order entry, billing, inventory management, purchasing etc.
• Willingness and ability to self-educate on new processes or proceedures.
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers and vendors by going the extra mile.
• Able to negotiate with vendors from time to time, as needed.
• Ability to work independently,positively, honestly, and also as a team player.
• Willingness to self-initiate tasks.
• Good communication skills, written and verbal.
• Organized and detailed oriented.
• Dedicated and dependable work ethic.
• Ability to troubleshoot and complete tasks as needed while understanding when things need to be escalated.
• Computer literate.
• Good driving record.
• Legal US citizenship.
• Able to read and understand a ruler with knowledge of SAE and Metric helpful.
• Able to lift 40 pounds.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Pay & Benefits:
• Hourly rate paid weekly, based on experience and knowledge.
• Qualified person may be eligible for health and dental insurance with a portion compensated by the company.
Email your resume to email@example.com or fax it to 404-355-2297.
• Location: Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
• Post ID: 70312428 atlanta