Seeking a full-time experienced Office Administrator to manage a team, keep the office running smoothly and oversee administrative duties at Mr. Mister Mosquito Control in Doraville .
This person must have the ability to efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines within an ever-changing and fast-paced environment. Must have a high level of accuracy and great attention to detail .
We are looking for a self-initiator who has a strong sense of responsibility and reliability with excellent communication and problem solving skills. This is a hard-working, committed team and extremely focused on providing an exceptional level of customer service. This is what differentiates Mr. Mister Mosquito Control from its competitors. The ideal candidate will fit into this culture well.
Requirements and Duties
- Minimum 5 years in Office Management (including leading a team)
- Extremely friendly, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Responsible for HR duties such as onboarding new hires (paperwork, e-verify, drug testing etc.)
- Train office staff on procedures (ongoing)
- Maintain updates to employee handbook and other office documents
- Handle all tax related documents and duties
- Run sales and other reports for team
- Send accounting monthly reports on AR
- Answer overflow emails and phone calls
- Manage and schedule events and meetings
- Track and order supplies for office
- Pest control (or another home service) experience preferred
Skills and Expertise
- Management of a team of 2 or more
- Able to multi-task and stay organized at the same time
- Efficient at prioritizing multiple duties at once
- Track record of providing top-notch customer service
- Can keep up with a fast-paced environment (This is a very busy position from March through October – our high season.)
- Experience in handling and defusing unhappy customers who are in back-up mode
Please note all applicants will be subject to background checks. References for 3 previous managers or bosses are needed.
Compensation and Benefits
- $45,000 - $50,000 per year (depending on experience level)
- Bonus based on performance
- 2 weeks of vacation last two weeks of the year
- 1 week PTO
- Health Insurance
You must be able to be extremely dedicated to this position March through October which is our high season/busy time. We strongly encourage that time off be taken in our off season (November through February.)
Please respond to the ad with your resume, cover letter and references. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /hour
- Atlanta, GA
- Office Administration: 5 years
- Supervisory: 5 years
- Customer Service: 2 years
• Post ID: 89660182 atlanta