Requisition #: 22997
Name of Location: Emory Children's Center Building
Work Schedule: Day
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Days: Monday - Friday
Provides administrative support for director or department.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No professional certifications required
- 2 years of administrative experience supporting director/senior director and their teams/departments
- Bachelors degree in Business, Healthcare, or related field
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES*
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication, organizational, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Office and other Windows-based applications
- Experience scheduling multi-stakeholder meetings and coordinating meeting logistics, agendas, and minutes
- Maintains calendar, schedules appointments, and works with leader to manage time.
- Supports management staff or department by typing and editing correspondence, filing documents, scheduling appointments, and answering telephone (answering callers questions and providing requested information as necessary).
- Maintains payroll reports reflecting assigned staff working, sick, vacation, and other times.
- Approves expense reports as assigned by leader.
- Screens incoming phone calls and manages relationship with outside vendors and internal staff.
- Serves on special projects, committees, or acts as manager or department representative as necessary.
- Prepares department and committee minutes/agenda and coordinates other meeting materials in a timely manner.
- Acts as office administrator to order and stock supplies, perform record-keeping and/or cash reconciliation activities, act as liaison to other departments and/or vendors, take meeting minutes, and perform quality management functions as necessary.
- Processes all invoices for payment and reconciles the financial spending transaction listing on a monthly basis.
Safety: Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with hospital and departmental policies and procedures. Responsible for the reporting of employee/patient/visitor injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to the supervisor and in the occurrence notification system.
Compliance: Monitors and ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and policies and procedures related to area of responsibility. Identifies potential risk areas within area of responsibility and supports problem resolution process. Maintains records of compliance activities and reports compliance activities to the Compliance Office.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
Bending/Stooping - Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)
Climbing - Not Present
Lifting - Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)
Pushing/Pulling - Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)
Sitting - Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)
Standing - Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)
Walking - Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)
Ability to lift up to 15 lbs independently not to exceed 50 lbs without assistance
Hearing/Speaking - Effective communication with employees, supervisors/managers and staff. Effective communications with patients and visitors, as required.
No potential for exposure to blood and body fluids
Location Address: 2015 Uppergate Drive, Atlanta, GA 30322
Function: Administrative/Clerical Supp - Administrative/Clerical Supp
Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta has been 100 percent dedicated to kids for more than 100 years. A not-for-profit organization, Childrens is dedicated to making kids better today and healthier tomorrow.
With 3 hospitals, 27 neighborhood locations and a total of 622 beds, Childrens is the largest healthcare provider for children in Georgia and one of the largest pediatric clinical care providers in the country. Childrens offers access to more than 60 pediatric specialties and programs and is ranked among the top childrens hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
Childrens has been ranked on Fortune magazines list of 100 Best Companies to Work For for twelve consecutive years and named one of the 100 Best Companies by Working Mother magazine. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that supports our mission, vision and values. We are proud to offer an array of programs and services to our employees that have distinguished us as a best place to work in the country. Connect to our mission of being Dedicated to All Better and impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients and their families each year.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 91878807 atlanta