Job ID: 130045
Oldcastle Materials, Inc., a division of Oldcastle, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete, and construction and paving services in the United States and Canada. Our operations span North America with22,000 employees at more than 1,200 locations in 44 US States and 8 Canadian provinces.
This Administrative Assistant will support the Executive Assistant to the President of Americas Materials. Candidate should possess exceptional communication and computer skills. Must have 5+ years experience working for executive level organizing multiple priorities, calendars and projects. This is not an 8 to 5 job. This position may require work before 8am or after 5pm and checking email on weekends/after hours from time to time and requires a great deal of dedication. This position requires a great aptitude for solving problems and finding solutions.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Provide advanced, diverse and confidential administrative support.
- Working along-side Executive Assistant to keep informed of the Presidents schedule and priorities
- Completes assignments in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare and edit presentations.
- Off-site meeting planning and support including logistics (catering, agenda, facilities, communications).
- Create/maintain organizational charts.
- Coordinate and manage special events.
- Interacts with high level executives and their executive and administrative assistants across the organization.
- Prepares and reviews monthly expense reports to ensure submission rules and regulations are followed in preparation for the Presidents review.
- Assistance with personal matters may be required.
- Organizes and maintains filing system.
- Provide administrative support other key executives as needed.
- Miscellaneous ad-hoc reporting and projects. Such projects include annual locations map updates, annual awards program administration, safety and employee event coordination.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Minimum of 5 years administrative and office management experience
- Associates degree, Bachelors degree or like experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet (Concur & Visio a plus)
- May require up to 10% travel
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Proactive; takes initiative/solution oriented and enjoys challenges.
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time/other constraints.
- Possesses a high degree of autonomy and judgment.
- Works well in stressful or challenging situations.
- Flexible and able to switch gears comfortably.
- Above average organizational skills; extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
- Ability to handle constructive criticism.
- Experience in dealing with all levels within an organization.
- Internationally and multi-culturally savvy.
- Customer focused internal and external.
- Possesses a strong business acumen and has understanding of a large corporate structure.
- Embodies high ethical standards and core values.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Must possess strong oral / written communication and listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze and revise processes to improve efficiency
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Able to communicate with others by telephone and in person
- Able to utilize a computer for word processing, email communication, and preparation of documents and presentations
- May require sitting for extended periods of time
- May require lifting as much as 30 pounds
Work Environment< or contact us at email@example.com
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 91878557 atlanta