Financial Data Analyst/Data Modeler
Extremely successful insurance services company is seeking a financial data analyst/financial data modeler to join their A+ team! In this direct-hire position, you will utilize R, SAS, SQL, and a variety of constantly emerging data modelling and analysis packages, tools, and software to analyze trends and solve complex problems within various insurance business units (property & casualty & brokerage and binding). Your goal in this position, is to interpret complex business questions and then create predictive models and analysis that produces actionable intelligence for the business leaders!
- 1 day per week of telecommuting (once up to speed)
- Substantial annual target bonus
- 4 weeks of starting PTO!
- 5% Matched 401k that vests immediately!
- Bachelor's Degree (Math or Statistics or Actuarial Sciences or Finance or similar)
- 2+ years of R and SAS (building statistical & predictive models)
- Strong with Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Macros, etc)
- SQL (ideally writing queries, functions, tables, & joins within SQL Server version 2012 or newer)
- True Passion for Data Modeling & Data Mining
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills
- P&C Insurance Experience
- Knowledge of Binding Authority (insurance)
- Knowledge of Stochastic Models
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 89405832 atlanta