What you’ll be doing...
This role will assist in supporting all operational functions under the FP&A manager including Operations, Fleet Support and Consumer Support. The position will need to gather, organize, and analyze various data sets to find discrepancies that require senior management attention. The role will act as the FP&A COGS expert for all of Telematics. The position will include detailed COGS and operational reporting and some non-financial KPI (Key Performance Indicators) reporting and analysis.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience in Finance/Accounting
- Ability to manage and analyze large quantities of data to find relevant information for use by multiple levels of management
- Proven analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and be detail oriented with respect to ensuring deadlines are met without any negative impact to operations
- Strong excel skills including extensive experience with vlookups, logic formulas, pivot tables, complex nested formula’s, macro experience a plus
- Adaptive Insights, Salesforce.com, and Hyperion experience a plus
- Additional preferred experiences that will prove beneficial to candidates include: international experience; public company reporting; and experience in high growth environment
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2405483-consultant-financial-planning-and-analysis
• Post ID: 88985637 atlanta